|title (EN)||Twisted Metal|
|synopsis (EN)||Game Feature:|
GO ONLINE AS A DISCIPLE:
· Fight online as a disciple of one of four factions, each based on a classic Twisted Metal character-Sweet Tooth, Dollface, Grimm and Preacher
· Supports up to 16 players online through PSN.
· Play with friends in 2- 4 player split-screen and online as well.
· Featuring a variety of gameplay types including series’ favorite and new, unique game modes.
· With the power of PS3 system, unleash massive amounts of destruction in brand new, never before seen Twisted levels.
· Deliver destruction to strategically change the face of the level, or just cause incredible chaos.
NEW VEHICLES, NEW WEAPONS, NEW ENVIRONMENTS:
· Featuring a complete arsenal of weapons that make for more creative kills, from missiles and miniguns to giant magnets and flying mascots; players always have a way to take someone out.
· Choose from over a dozen Twisted vehicles, each outfitted with special weapons to strategically dismantle opponents.
· Flight is a first for the franchise. One of the new vehicles in Twisted Metal to take full advantage of flight is the Talon, a helicopter armed to the teeth with a minigun turret.
· Disciples team their rides up in various modes to wreak havoc on the enemy such as using the Talon as a magnet to pick up teammates and rain double the destruction down below.
UNIQUE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN:
· Fight for the prize of one wish fulfilled by Calypso, the Twisted Metal mastermind.
· Twisted Metalwill feature full PSN Trophy support, making players’ accomplishments that much more satisfying.
||Eat Sleep Play
||Sony Computer Entertainment